Vitiligo Laser Resurfacing Treatment
Vitiligo is Not Forever. Laser Treatment Can Help Return Your Skin to Clean & Clear
Laser treatments can minimize and, in many cases, even eliminate Vitligo depigmented patches.
The excimer laser delivers a targeted beam of UVB light and only the areas of skin affected by Vitiligo receive the laser energy.
Though the laser spot size measures only 18mm x 18mm, due to rapid exposure times, relatively large, discrete areas can be treated in just five to 10 minutes, which is much quicker than the duration of conventional phototherapy light sessions. And most importantly, these treatments achieve complete response rates faster in a higher proportion of patients.
Clinically-proven, painless treatments
Laser treatment clears the symptoms, prolongs the remission and returns skin to a clinically healthy state in record time. All of which means it delivers consistently predictable results so patients experience more good days of living than bad.
- Effective treatment—symptoms reduced generally in 10-12 treatment sessions
- Long-lasting relief—typically several months free of symptoms"
- Simple, painless treatment—sessions are very short
- Relief without messy creams and daily skin care regimen
- Covered by most major insurance companies, available by Rx